Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Julia Graduated from Kindergarten
Our little girl has grownup. She graduated from kindergarten this last spring. She was so cute. They gave each of them an award and had a little ceremony. She went to Walker Butte Elementary and had Ms Greffe. She loved Ms Greffe, when she found out that she was going to a different school for 1st grade she started crying and said "If I go to a different school I won't see Ms Greffe anymore." I told her that Ms Greffe wasn't going to be her teacher the next year even if she stayed at the school. She said, "I know but if I go to the bathroom she might be at the drinking fountain with her class and I could hug her." She was so scared and sad to go to a new school. Then after she got adjusted to the new charter school for 5 weeks we moved here to Utah. Two weeks after she started this new school, Harvest Elementary, her teacher, Mrs Cowley, had a baby and now she is getting used to a new teacher. Poor girl has had 3 schools, 4 teachers in the last 2 years. And of course she has a hard time with change. She has such a deer caught in the headlight look every time. She has been a good sport though. She LOVES learning and is a wonderful reader. I love her.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment