Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Empty House Party

Our last night in Arizona we had an "Empty House Party" Julia asked me to have one more party to invite all her frieds over to say goodbye. How could I say no. So the house was completly empty and we invited all of our friends over to have one last party. I didn't know kids could have so much fun in an empty house. It was a ton of fun and I was so busy that I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted to. Thanks to all of our friends in Arizona. We have been so blessed as a family to have found such wonderful friends. I am so sad to say goodbye to some of the best friends and memories that we have ever had. Arizona was a time in our life that we learned a lot of lessons, made wonderful friends, had a lot of adventures, received and gave a lot of service, grew, and of course it was where Asher joined our family.


No comments: