Thanksgiving was wonderful. Matt, my brother, and brother-in-laws put together a flag football game. They had alot of fun, and we had fun laughing and cheering them on. Later my sisters and I put together a pretty fancy feast, if I may say so myself. It was fun to have family around again for Thanksgiving. I am very blessed and humbled by all that I have been given.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving was wonderful. Matt, my brother, and brother-in-laws put together a flag football game. They had alot of fun, and we had fun laughing and cheering them on. Later my sisters and I put together a pretty fancy feast, if I may say so myself. It was fun to have family around again for Thanksgiving. I am very blessed and humbled by all that I have been given.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So nice of you to post Thanksgiving --- in ApRiL! Can't wait to hear about Christmas in September. Yum, Yum, food & family.
Post a Comment