Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Julia and Matt's Tooth

Julia lost her first tooth. This tooth was so loose that it was sticking up above the other teeth. I kept telling her that is wasn't going to hurt and that she would giggle after we pulled it out. She was so upset as you can see. She said, "I wish I was Asher right now because he isn't loosing his teeth." And then when I was trying to get her to let me pull it out she said as she was sobbing, "I'm scared, I'm just a little girl." This went on for over an hour. Matt finally found her sitting on the stool in the kitchen asleep with her head on the counter. When she finally let us pull it out she giggled and said, "That didn't hurt. Mom I should of listened to you, you don't lie to me." So sweet! I was so excited and sad for her at the same time.
Well Matt didn't want to be out done, so the very next week he decided he wanted to loose a tooth too. It is actually the crown that he just got in August. He bit down on a fork and crack his real tooth underneath a few weeks ago. When we were eating pizza the whole crown just fell off. It was very tramatic, but I had to laugh a little because it was halloween weekend and I couldn't find the ugly teeth for him at the store, so I told him, "At least you don't have to buy your Billy Bob teeth now." A dentist down the road was able to put his tooth back together the next morning. It looks good now. I was a little bummed cause that night him and Julia were going to be Pirates at a Halloween party and it would of looked so cool to see them both in their pirate costumes with missing teeth. Oh well I guess his self esteem is more important.

2 comments:

FRYER FAM said...

wow! i've never seen Matt look so good. way to go julia. you will get to do this a lot more.

Trinity said...

Hilarious! I love it!